How Much Compensation Am I Entitled To?
How much compensation you are entitled to depend mainly on two factors: the type of injury you have suffered and the severity of your injury.
Contrary to what media would have you believe, Judges do not simply make up the compensation as they go. Courts are bound by the Judicial Studies Board Guidelines for Personal Injury, a handbook of what the Board feel is appropriate levels of compensation for every type of injury.
Personal Injury Claims in Leeds – Compensation Guide
Our specialist personal injury solicitors** covering Leeds can help you get the compensation you deserve – you can depend on us to fight your corner. Our compensation guide provides a guide to the level of compensation to which you may be entitled:
- Arm Injuries Compensation
- Asbestos, Mesothelioma Compensation
- Back Injury Compensation
- Bacterial Food Poisoning Compensation
- Brain Damage Compensation
- Dermatitis Compensation
- Facial Injury Compensation
- Food Poisoning Compensation
- Foot Injury Compensation
- Hand Injury Compensation
- Head Injury Claims
- Industrial Deafness Compensation
- Injuries to the Senses Compensation
- Internal Organ Injury Compensation
- Leg Injuries Compensation
- Ligament Damage Compensation
- Lung Disease Compensation
- Neck Injuries Compensation
- Paralysis Compensation
- Pelvic/Hip Injuries Compensation
- Psychiatric Injuries Compensation
- Serious Injury Compensation
- Shoulder Injuries Compensation
- Soft Tissue Injury Compensation
- Vibration White Finger Compensation
- Vision Loss Compensation
- Whiplash Injury Compensation
Contact our Specialist Personal Injury Compensation Lawyers for Leeds
If you have suffered an injury that wasn’t your fault, contact us today to see how much you may be entitled to. We offer a no-win, no-fee service.
Call us on 01132234466 You can also contact us online by completing our enquiry form.