Work Related Arm Injury Compensation
These injuries normally include tendon and joint inflammation, carpal tunnel syndrome, “tennis elbow, “golfers elbow” and other repetitive strain injuries.
Work Related Arm Injuries claims lawyers for Leeds
This category contains a broad group of injuries grouped together. They are categorised in this way as they are more than likely to be the result of exposure to certain conditions at work. The court will consider the following in making an award:
- Is the injury on one or both sides?
- The level of the symptoms – swelling, tenderness etc
- The ability to work
- Whether surgery is required.
The likely awards for an arm injury from the workplace are as follows:
- Permanent disability on both sides which requires surgery and results in loss of employment: £14,350 – £15,200
- Ongoing but changing symptoms: £9,750 – £10,750
- Symptoms which clear up within two years: £5,700 – £6,300
- Complete recovery in a relatively short period: £1,450 – £2,300
Contact our Specialist Work Injury Lawyers for Leeds Today
If you or a loved one has suffered the injuries described above, and someone else is to blame, contact us today. Call us on 01132 234 466^ or fill out our contact form.