Work Related Arm Injuries claims
If you have been injured in the last three years, and it wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation. The amount you are able to claim depends on the type and severity of your injury. Personal Injury Claims Leeds can help you get the compensation you are entitled to. Our compensation guide outlines the levels of compensation for some of the most common types of injury.
Work Related Arm Injuries claims lawyers Leeds
This category contains a broad group of injuries grouped together. They are categorised in this way as they are more than likely to be the result of exposure to certain conditions at work.
These injuries normally include tendon and joint inflammation, carpal tunnel syndrome, “tennis elbow, “golfers elbow” and other repetitive strain injuries.
The court will consider the following in making an award:
• Is the injury on one or both sides?
• The level of the symptoms – swelling, tenderness etc
• The ability to work
• Whether surgery is required.
The likely awards are as follows:
• Permanent disability on both sides which requires surgery and results in loss of employment. – £14,350 – £15,200
• Ongoing but changing symptoms – £9,750 – £10,750
• Symptoms which clear up within two years £5,700 – £6,300
• Complete recovery in a relatively short period. £1,450 – £2,300
If you or a loved one has suffered the injuries described above, and someone else is to blame, contact us today.
Call us on 01132 234 466 or from you mobile 03300373693