Accident Abroad Compensation Claims for Leeds’ Residents

Do you live in Leeds and have been involved in an accident abroad? Being involved in an accident on holiday can be both a traumatic and an overwhelming experience particularly if you do not speak the local language. If you have suffered an illness or injury abroad, that was not your fault, then you could be entitled to claim compensation. You can make a personal injury claim in the Leeds following an accident abroad with the assistance of our personal injury solicitors**.

Solicitors for Leeds Helping to Claim for Accidents Abroad

You could make an accident abroad personal injury claim regardless of whether you are abroad on holiday or on business as the law will protect you in either scenario. The most common accidents abroad are: illnesses (such as food poisoning), road traffic accidents, sporting accidents (such as skiing) and accidents in the air, at the airport or at sea (such as slips and trips). Making an accident abroad compensation claim is similar to making a compensation claim following an accident in Leeds, however there are special laws for airport accidents or accidents whilst on an airplane, which are covered by the Montreal Convention and for accidents at sea which are covered by the Athens Convention.

Accident Abroad Compensation Amounts

The amount of compensation you can claim will depend upon the seriousness of your injuries. You will be entitled to a compensation payment for your injuries as well as compensation for any expenses you have incurred or will have to incur from medical bills and rehabilitation to travel expenses.

If you have suffered an accident abroad then you should contact our personal injury solicitors** as soon as possible. Normally an accident claim should be brought within three years of the date of the accident, however there are special rules for claims brought under either the Montreal Convention or the Athens Convention, which require a to be brought within two years of the date of the accident.

Our accident claims lawyers can work on your cases under a no win no fee* agreement, so if you win your case then your legal fees will be paid for by the negligent party (usually their insurance company) and if your case in unsuccessful then you will not have to pay anything.

Contact our Specialist Accidents Abroad Lawyers for Leeds

Call us on 01132 234 466^ You can also contact us online by completing our enquiry form.

Start Your Personal Injury Claim Today

Contact Our Claim Managers Now